Monday, August 20, 2007

August 20, 2007 Home Owners' Association Approval

I live in a community managed by a HOA.

I know certain areas of my remodel will require their approval. The next meeting is the first Thursday in September. I am required to get any plans for approval to them by the end of the week.

Currently, the things for which I need approval are
windows,
stone work change around windows,
paint/trim color selection,
entry door,
possibly any light fixture changes.


Also, I am not sure if driveway changes fall under the architectural committee or the landscape committee.

The community management company is faxing my an application form which I must return with two sets of plans and $50! Yikes! I just read the Architectural and Landscaping Standards and Association Rules. You cannot believe the detail they specify in the rules. I hope I can provide all the info they need.

No comments: