Wednesday, August 29, 2007

August 29, 2007 Bathroom Tile Blues

Color of Sink/Toilet in Bath
Tile I Like
It is my own fault. I decided after reading about marble that it is not tough enough to stand up to my two sons. They are not the neat and tidy types. So I told the decorator we needed another type of counter surface. At first, she thought she could use a brown Silestone. But now she thinks it doesn't tie in with the other products selected. So she is rethinking the tiles and countertops. While I was scouting out stone today, I found this local store which supplies stone and tile for baths and kitchens. I really liked this tile for the kid's bath. It is from a company called Gainey Ceramics. I'm not sure it goes with the sink color we ordered though.

1 comment:

Eston said...

There is no specific rule to classify a certain bathroom design as a luxury bathroom, however, there is a approach to transform a bathroom makeover of any normal bathroom to a luxury bathroom large sink by simply using high-end and unique bathroom fixtures. Installing a distinctive design fixture, such as a vessel sink, can achieve this luxury look in a master bathroom or powder room.
Vessel sinks, a modern twist on the original bowl and pitcher of centuries past, sit on top of a counter or cabinet. These sinks come in a wide variety of styles and finishes which help to add an artistic quality to a luxury bathroom space.